Women at ADA
We believe that diversity enhances excellence. We stand to work towards a workplace that is equal for all, regardless of gender.
Across all markets
In current senior leadership
Promotions in 2022
New Joiners in 2022
Flexible work arrangements
Unconscious Bias training
Diversity. Inclusivity. Equality
Here at ADA, we firmly believe that diversity enhances excellence and performance. Together, we stand to work towards an inclusive workplace that is free from bias, stereotypes, and discrimination.
For International Women’s Day 2022, we celebrate and commemorate the virtue, talent, and contribution of powerful and influential women from all walks of life, as they embrace their heroics in a free, equitable, and sustainable world.
We stand together as one. Together, we shall #BreakTheBias and Strive for a Sustainable Future!
- Adweek’s Fastest Growing Agencies - Top 75 Fastest Growing Agencies & Top Large Agencies
- Mob-Ex 2022 - eCommerce & Retail (Gold)
- Mob-Ex 2022 - Most Engaging Mobile Campaign (Silver)
- Campaign Asia Agency of the Year 2021 -Asia-Pacific Tech Agency of the Year
- The Drum Digital Advertising Awards APAC 2021 - Best Ad Ops Team
- Mob-Ex 2021 - Government, Utility & Services (Gold)
- Marketing Interactive Agency of the Year 2021 - Digital Agency of the Year (Bronze)
- The Drum Digital Advertising Awards APAC 2020 - Most Effective Media Agency (Gold)
- The APPIES 2020 - Digital Agency of the Year
- Mob-Ex 2020 - Best of Show Agency (Gold)
- Campaign Asia Agency of the Year 2020 - Southeast Asia Independent Agency of the Year
- Campaign Asia Agency of the Year 2019 - Asia-Pacific Tech Agency of the Year
- Appies 2019 - Consumer Services (Gold)
- MOB-EX Awards 2019 - Best Mobile Advertising Strategy (Silver)
- Dragons of Malaysia 2019 - Best Social Media or Word of Mouth Campaign (Silver)