Women at ADA
Breaking barriers: Achieving equality in ADA
At ADA, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential for achieving excellence. We are committed to creating a workplace that is equal for all, regardless of gender. This means addressing issues such as gender bias, unequal pay, and lack of representation in leadership positions. We know that achieving true gender equality will require ongoing effort and collaboration, but we are dedicated to doing the work it takes.
We believe that when we promote gender equality, everyone benefits - our employees are empowered, and our organization benefits from a diversity of perspectives and experiences.
Employees across all markets as of end 2022
New hires in the year 2022
Promotions in 2022
In current senior leadership roles
We walk the talk
Flexible work arrangements
Unconscious Bias training
Diversity. Inclusivity. Equality.
At ADA, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion. We're committed to creating a workplace where all women can succeed, regardless of their identity.
We offer mentorship and development programs for women, and we're proud to have a diverse group of women in leadership positions.
We're also committed to supporting the next generation of female leaders and providing opportunities for women to connect within the organization.
Join us in embracing equity for a better workplace and a stronger organisation.
- Adweek’s Fastest Growing Agencies - Top 75 Fastest Growing Agencies & Top Large Agencies
- Mob-Ex 2022 - eCommerce & Retail (Gold)
- Mob-Ex 2022 - Most Engaging Mobile Campaign (Silver)
- Campaign Asia Agency of the Year 2021 -Asia-Pacific Tech Agency of the Year
- The Drum Digital Advertising Awards APAC 2021 - Best Ad Ops Team
- Mob-Ex 2021 - Government, Utility & Services (Gold)
- Marketing Interactive Agency of the Year 2021 - Digital Agency of the Year (Bronze)
- The Drum Digital Advertising Awards APAC 2020 - Most Effective Media Agency (Gold)
- The APPIES 2020 - Digital Agency of the Year
- Mob-Ex 2020 - Best of Show Agency (Gold)
- Campaign Asia Agency of the Year 2020 - Southeast Asia Independent Agency of the Year
- Campaign Asia Agency of the Year 2019 - Asia-Pacific Tech Agency of the Year
- Appies 2019 - Consumer Services (Gold)
- MOB-EX Awards 2019 - Best Mobile Advertising Strategy (Silver)
- Dragons of Malaysia 2019 - Best Social Media or Word of Mouth Campaign (Silver)