Understanding the importance and potency of the collective power of small actions, we went with Nano Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to generate macro results!
Why Nano KOLs?
- They typically belong to a very niche community which share the same values and interests.
- People trust and value the opinions of other people that they know (versus ads).
- They will only feature partner brands that they truly believe in.
After mapping the values, we identified the most valuable communities to engage:
- Primary: Foodies, health-focused, authentic, earth-loving, trendy, conscious consumers, and sustainable living practitioners.
- Secondary: Vegan, parenting, and personal fitness.
Our targeted approach via Nano KOLs allowed us to inject and amplify the brand’s presence into various communities in one shot.
Every communication touch points make a difference to Nano KOLs who pride themselves on their credibility, which synergises with Refoods’ mission in developing credibility for their consumers.
Positive impacts of snacking sustainably
Nano KOLs scan the QR on the snack's packaging to directly trace a variety of positive impacts on the planet, the ecosystem, their personal health, farmers, and so much more, all while they snack on it.
Enabling the key communities
As each Nano KOL hails from a different community, their followers may engage differently to what the brand stands for. Our story was thoughtfully designed with the intention of highlighting various points that can be easily translated into captions for different key communities.
Share the impact
Our Nano KOLs had the option to organise a giveaway for their followers if they like what the brand stands for. They can also decide how to do the giveaway. Once they received the snack kit via the giveaway, they were encouraged to share it with their friends if they like the brand's sustainability mission.