Putting into effect the collective power of small actions, we went with nano KOLs for macro results!
Why Nano KOLs?
- They typically belong to a very niche community which share the same values and interests.
- People trust and value the opinions of other people they are already kno, versus an advertisement
- They don’t do this for a living and will only feature partner brands they truly believe in.
After mapping the values, we identified the most valuable communities to engage:
- Primary: Foodies, health-focused, authentic, earth-loving, trendy, conscious consumers, and practice sustainable living.
- Secondary: vegan, vegetarian, parenting and fitness.
Our approach allowed us to amplify the brand into various communities at one shot.
The devil lies in the details. Every touch makes a difference to Nano KOLs who pride themselves on their credibility, and Re- as a brand that is on a mission to do just that.
You are what you eat
“Our small, everyday actions can have a big impact.” belief was translated into each snack kit they received. Nano KOLs scan the QR on the pack and could trace different positive impact on the planet, farmers and their health as they snack.
Enable the communities
As each Nano KOL hails from different communities, their followers may engage differently to what Re- stands for. Thus our story was thoughtfully designed with the intention of highlighting various points that can be easily translated into captions for different communities.
Amplify our impact
Introducing the social way of sampling; our KOLs had the option of giving away to their followers if they like what we stand for. They can also decide how to do the giveaway. The same snack kit arrived in the homes of their winners and encouraged them to do the same sharing with their friends if they like what we have to offer.