Wyeth transforms digitally & grows rapidly with integrated campaign
Early in 2020, the pandemic turned out to be a significant event that fundamentally altered society. Lockdowns and mobility restrictions hit the retail industry hard, and brands were severely impacted. As a result of the Philippines government's retail closures, consumers began to shift to online channels. To avoid losing customers to competitors, Wyeth needed to bring their offline customers online, while also providing an elevated level of convenience and customer satisfaction.
ADA and Wyeth collaborated to solve the difficult market scenario after both parties realised the problems at hand. We focused on expanding and improving their eCommerce channels to capture a growing market share in this space.
1. Improve media efficiencies
New media efforts such as Google data-driven creatives, Shopee Mom’s Club, Vismin geo-targeting were exclusively piloted for Wyeth on Shopee.
4. Business priority on recruitment
We onboarded Wyeth Nutrition into Shopee supermarket to expand its base to regular grocery shoppers. We also integrated Shopee’s database (Mom’s Club & brand membership) with Wyeth’s ParenTeam Rewards with CRM integration.
- FB / CPAS ROAS outpaced competing eTailer platforms by 43%
- Performance of Super Brand Day (SBD) excelled, delivering 10x growth with up to 45% contribution from new buyers
- Drove Campaign-On-Campaign improvements by 161%
- Achieved over 100% of growth for their key brands
- Promil and Promama stores experienced 125% of growth YoY
- Followers increased by 35%
- New orders grew by 1.4x